Date(s) - 03/10/2019
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Paella cooking class by Pintxo Seattle
January- April | noon to 2pm
Up to 12 students/class
All supplies are provided for the class. Supples are also available for purchase after the class.
– Hands on paella cooking class from Pintxo’s Head Chef Emelio Sansone
– Knife skills tutorial and hands -on training with Emelio Sansone
– Recipes for sauces and paella.
– A shopping list of our favorite purveyors in Seattle.
– All cooking and food supplies are provided for the class instruction.
Students will cook on small free standing burner & pan (2 studets per pan). The paellero will teach a squid ink seafood paella. Students will cook a tomato/garlic based land meat & seafood paella. You will learn the secrets to making a Spanish paella including spice mixes & sauce bases, hone your paella cooking instincts, learn more about the history of Spanish paella and the components that make Spanish paella so delicious.