Date(s) - 06/15/2019 - 08/16/2019
3:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Urban Table Culinary Arts
When talking about dumpling with Chinese friends, family is first thing came to mind. Sitting around the table and making dumplings together is the most traditional way to celebrating New Year and Spring Festival. Chef Ranita is going to share with you three ways of folding dumpling wraps, three filling including: shrimp, pork and vegetables, and three ways of cooking dumplings: boiled, steamed and pan-fried. You know you don’t want to miss the class!
Chef Instructor: Ranita
What you will be expecting:
- Say no to store-bought dumplings wrap! Freshly-made ones are the best!
- Great recipes of dumpling fillings
- Various ways of wrapping dumplings
- Different cooking methods to bring the best flavor of dumplings
- Tips of properly preserving dumplings
- Talk, laugh and EAT!