Date(s) - 04/18/2020
10:00 am - 10:45 am
We’re making homemade pie crust!
Since we can’t gather at The Bakehouse as we usually do, we thought we’d bring the Bakehouse to you, virtually!
In this first part of a two-part series, Joy the Baker will demonstrate how to make homemade pie crust like the pros. We’ll get comfortable with technique and temperature, we’ll learn the first step to perfect pies!
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Kosher Salt
- Unsalted Butter
- Cold water
- Medium bowl
- Small cutting board
- Liquid and dry measuring cups
- Waxed paper or plastic wrap
Here’s how it will work:
- Purchase your ticket through Eventbrite. You’ll only be able to purchase one!
- Check your email! You should have received a link from Eventbrite. Click it.
- Click the “play” arrow on the computer icon on your screen. You’ll be rerouted to a Zoom registration page.
- Register for the class through Zoom using your name and email.
- Check your email. You’ll be able to access the class when the time comes using the link you receive from Zoom!
It’s easy, we promise.
You should be able to join us from around the world, unless you’re in one of these countries.
A portion of our profits will benefit the New Orleans Women and Children’s Shelter as well as Second Harvest Food Bank. Thank you for helping us help those in need!