Date(s) - 03/30/2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Eden West Fine Foods & Gifts
Inspired from the royal kitchens during the Mughal era in India, this cuisine developed as a marriage between the persian and local indian kitchens. The cuisine influenced the regions of Kashmir, Lucknow, Delhi to mention a few and used a lot of whole spices like cinnamon, green and black cardamom, saffron and nuts and dried fruits. We will make;
– Kathal Kebabs: Jackfruit kebabs combined with ginger , garlic and onions and spices and shallow fried to perfection served with a fresh mint and onion chutney
– Muglai Dum Aloo: A flavourful baby potatoes dish marinated in a blend of spices and herbs and cooked in a rich tomato gravy.
– Navratan Pulao: Navratan literally means nine gems and this royal dish combines nine different nuts and dried fruits along with whole spices to create an aromatic rice dish that will satisfy each and every taste bud of yours.
– Haaq Paneer: A sautéed spinach and indian cottage cheese dish with cinnamon, garlic and dried kashmiri chillies.
– Sevaiyan Kheer: A rich vermicelli noodle pudding with whole milk sweetened with jaggery and flavored with saffron and cardamom and served topped with nuts.
See you there!