Date(s) - 04/12/2019
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
*Fig and Three Cheese Pizza, Breaded Cod-Loin with white wine and capers, Roasted butternut squash with sage butter sauce, Cacao and Hazelnut cookies served with Alden ‘s Vanilla Ice Cream
Get ready to roll out some dough—we’re going to make this elegant pizza of organic figs and three cheeses that’s an absolute favorite with friends. And that’s just the appetizer. Jeff will share a restaurant secret in making perfectly cooked cod loin, and we will prepare a compound butter that’s a match made-in-heaven with roasted butternut squash. Finally, we’ll cap the evening with divine cacao and hazelnut cookies served with a dollop of our favorite organic ice cream.
*Note: We wiill do our best to keep the ingredients/menu exactly as written, but substitutions may be made occasionally due to market availability and our desire to find the freshest produce possible.
Refined Cook Culinary Series, fun social events that give you tasty tips on preparing healthy, gourmet dinners. Come with friends or meet new ones. This is a friendly gathering of up to 8 people.Your hosts are a wife and husband team who are passionate about great food and hosting sumptuous dinner parties. Learn new culinary techniques, efficient shortcuts, and unique plating ideas to elevate everyday meals into extraordinary ones. Watch and socialize or get hands-on experience in the kitchen, or a little of both.
- Price covers tuition and materials (you will receive a copy of recipes)
- Class size usually 4-6 participants (we may cancel the class if minimum is not met)
- Our ingredients are minimally, if at all, processed, and are usually organic or natural
- Must be 21 yrs. and older (it’s BYOB)
- Includes complimentary beverage specially selected by our resident wine consultant
- Held in a private home in a semi-professional kitchen with first rate equipment (e.g., 6-burner Wolf range)
- Instruction style is combination of demonstration and hands-on
- Unless otherwise noted, venue is in Dedham
- Private bookings for party of 6-8 available, just contact us
Address provided 48 hours before event.
For the consideration of all parties, we reserve the right to ask guests to leave if we deem their behavior inappropriate.
Please visit www.refinedcook.com for more information
Had such a wonderful experience with Marlene & Jeff and creating such amazing cuisine. They are so hospitable and warm and friendly and top notch chefs that make cooking fun and enjoyable. Looking forward to many more and is great for couples to attend.
-C. Catino (Lancaster, MA)