Date(s) - 03/17/2019
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
516 Baltimore St
The Art of Homemade Pasta $ 69
We will prepare the basis for fresh pasta, and learn to make different types, such as tagliatelle, tortellini, ravioli, colored fresh pasta with natural ingredients and also, we will make Gnocchi from scratch. We will prepare 3 different sauces for pasta and gnocchi, sit down together to eat them.
Sunday February 10th
5 Courses Tuscan Dinner $ 69
Recreate classic flavors with a savory Italian spin. Take the grilled steak to the next level with a flavor-packed shallot pan sauce and transform boring to wow. Craving something sweet? Let’s create everybody’s favorite Italian dessert Tiramisu’.
· Herbed Steaks with red wine and Shallot Pan Sauce
· Butternut Squash Risotto
· Roasted Seasonal Vegetable with Asiago Cheese
Sunday March 17th
Secrets of a Party Planner $ 69
This class covers everything from decorating your table to preparing and presenting mouth-watering appetizers and party food, to creating festive drinks and desserts. Learn the fine art of planning, organizing, and preparing a memorable party—and enjoy what you prepare in class.
What to Expect:
Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about Passion and techniques. In our classes you’ll be working together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Fabio Carella.
- Classes are about 3 hours
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- We will be enjoying the dinner with a glass of wine
**If you have a food allergy, please let us know asap
Everything from scratch
Hands on class
Vegetarian option available