Date(s) - 03/11/2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Have you ever tried vegan baked doughnuts?
Discover this alternative and healthy recipe with our dessert expert Margaux Brooks.
She will share with you an original choux pastry recipe. You will learn how to make three flavours of doughnuts: chocolate, vanilla and fruit. You will decorate your creations with colourful glazing and at the end of the class, you will be able to take your freshly baked goods home.
Please note: drinks are not included but you can purchase them at one of Mercato Metropolitano’s numerous stalls.
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please write to us before the event at firstname.lastname@example.org. A full list of all allergens for the event can be produced on demand and will be available in the day.
· Class begins at 6:30 pm at Mercato Metropolitano London. Please arrive 15 min prior to the class starting.
· The duration of the class is 2 hours
· Maximum of 14 tickets available for this class
· Minimum number of attendees for the class to take place: 8
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives