Date(s) - 03/28/2019
8:15 am - 10:30 am
Nourish explores what to eat and how to eat it.
Author of best selling cook books, founder of Planet Organic and full on mother who knows about feeding children, Renée will share her wisdom and suggestions for healthy eating and living. This month Renée will go round the table to discuss cooked breakfasts.
Come along if you
- find mornings are a rush but know a healthy start is important,
- have kids to feed and they all want something different,
- want to broaden your menu but don’t want over complicated,
- have specific dietery needs but still want delicious,
- value nutrition and realise there’s always more to learn,
- find joy in food and eating well.
Limited spaces available.
Join Beluga Bean Academy membership and attend all ‘Connect’ sessions for free.
American-born Renée Elliott is an organic pioneer and passionate entrepreneur. In 1995, she founded Planet Organic, the UK’s first organic supermarket. She challenged conventional retailing and proved that values-led, commercially-driven business is good business. Today, Planet trades out of seven London locations.
A health and well-being expert, Renée recently published her third book, ‘What to Eat and How to Eat it’. She works part-time at Planet Organic, lectures to budding entrepreneurs, teaches healthy baking and is a full-on mother to her three children.
In 2017, Renée and her business partner, Sam Wigan, launched Beluga Bean, a mentoring academy empowering women to lead wealthier, healthier and happier lives in every phase of career, business, home and life.