Date(s) - 03/08/2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
1345 Dovercourt Rd
Let’s get together for our first HAPPY FOODS workshop.
Have a bowl of soup and some nibbles together.
- Cook 3 different meals and a salad to take home and give a push to our program geared to meals that support Brain Health.
- Take home 5 recipes for the week.
- Learn some tips and tricks to make our cooking easy and fun.
- Share stories, anecdotes and in general have a lovely time together.
- Exchange phone numbers to keep our support alive during the week.
- The exact menu will be posted before the event. It will include 2 portions of salad, 2 main dishes, 2 cups of soup, and 2 portions of dessert.
The cost includes all ingredients, the kitchen rental and the cleaning fee.
If you cannot make it in person, we can arrange delivery for you within our catchment zone in Toronto. (some restrictions apply)