Date(s) - 03/14/2019
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Eden West Fine Foods & Gifts
Chef Chris Beall is bringing the eat in the kitchen! 5 spices, 5 dishes, that will open your senses!
On the menu:
– Hot & Sour Soup (Beijing, China) – spicy white pepper soup with pork tenderloin, eggs and tofu. It also cures any cold!
– Kung Pao Chicken (Sichuan, China) – fried chicken with fresh and dried chilies served with a spicy marinated cucumber salad.
– Galbi Jjim (Korea) – these braised short ribs will fall off the bone, then punch you in the palate! Spicy indeed, but balanced with sweetness in the broth and served with egg to counteract the searing heat of the chilies.
– Jambalaya (America / Jamaica) – Shrimp, chicken, spicy sausage and okra simmered in a well-seasoned tomato sauce, served with some garlic bread to cut through the heat.
– Butterscotch Buino (Italy) – NOT spicy, this butterscotch custard will cool down your palate after the punishment received from the spicy food… served with salted caramel
See you there!